- Pulverizers & hammer Mills
- Grains, Pulse Processing plants & machines
- Screening Machinery
- Blending Machines
- Chapati making machines
- Noodle Processing Machines
- Vermicelli processing machine
- Papad Making Machines
- Potato Chips Processing Machines
- Banana Chips Making machine
- Namkeen making machines
- Food Processing Plants & Machines
- Commercial Kitchen equipment
- Beverage processing machines
- Dry Fruit Processing Machines
- Home appliances
Papad Processing machines
- Flour Kneader with extruder
- Semi Auto Papad making Machine
- Fully Auto Papad making machine Machine
- Papad Dryer Machine (Electric)
- Papad Dryer Machine (Diesel)
- Fully Auto Papad Machine (LPG)
- Puddy (Puri) Maker
- Dies Rings
Whether your application is small, large, straightforward or problematic, Techno can produce it with unequalled cost effectiveness.
Automatic Papad Making machines
This Automatic Papad making machine for making of Papad, mathiya, cholafali being a automatic plant, would involve processes right from the mixing of ingredients to collection of ready-to-deliver Papad at the collection end.
Mixing ingredient is done in a separate mixer. The dough just needed to be loaded in hopper which passes on to the sheeter and gauge roller where thickness of the papad or applum can be adjusted. The food grade conveyor carries the round cut papad into the dryer which is heated by electric, diesel, or LPG.
At the outlet of the dryer you get papads without any scrap or wastage.
Innovation and quality are the abiding values on which our company operates. We have initiated new standards that contribute in the growth of our organization. Moreover, we aim to provide complete satisfaction to customers by the way of our quality products excellent maintenance services.
|Dough Mixer (Flour Kneading Machine) with extruder||Dough sheeter for Papad Making Machine|
|Continuous Dryer of Papad machine|
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The Figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.
This document was last modified on: by Techno Agencies (firstname.lastname@example.org)