- Pulverizers & hammer Mills
- Grains, Pulse Processing plants & machines
- Screening Machinery
- Blending Machines
- Chapati making machines
- Noodle Processing Machines
- Vermicelli processing machine
- Papad Making Machines
- Potato Chips Making Machines
- Banana Chips Making machine
- Namkeen making machines
- Food Processing Plants & Machines
- Commercial Kitchen equipment
- Beverage processing machines
- Dry Fruit Processing Machines
- Home appliances
Banana Chips Production Machines
Whether your application is small, large, straightforward or problematic, Techno can produce it with unequaled cost effectiveness.
Techno offers two type of circular fryers.
Circular Batch Fryer with inbuilt Heat exchangerThe circular batch fryer with inbuilt heat exchanger is made of stainless steel 304 body with 48” pan diameter, Italian Eco-flame burner, inbuilt heat exchanger, panel board with temperature controller, bucket type automatic oil filtration system.
|Products||Production Capacity||Fuel Consumption|
|Potato Chips||50-55 Kg/Hour||11-12 litters/Hour|
|Banana chips||50– 55 Kg/Hour||11–12 litters/Hour|
|Channa Dal||100-110 Kg/Hour||11-12 litters/Hour|
|Moong Dal||90-95 Kg/Hour||11-12 litters/Hour|
|Sev Gathiya Papdi and other besan (Gram flour) based products||150-175 Kg/Hour||7-10 litters /Hour|
The circular fryer is having following features
- Latest oil heating technology with inbuilt heat exchanger
- Bucket type continuous oil filtration system
- Reduces 60% manpower in frying
- Complete material of construction is stainless steel 304 food grade
- Oil holding capacity: - 110-140 litters
- Power consumption 3.25 HP
- More than 55% fuel saving as compared to traditional system
Section view of Circular fryer with inbuilt heat exchanger and tilting pan
Auto Controlled circular Batch Fryer (Direct heating)Circular batch fryer provided with diesel or kerosene operated burner which is insulated with ceramic blanket glass wool, refractory lining Outer body fabricated in stainless steel body, These enhancements mean that the manufacturing process becomes far more economical, environment friendly, fully safe, easy to operate. This circular Batch Frying system is ideally suited for potato chips, banana chips and other low bulk density products like namkeens (salt snacks) Indian sweets, This system is available in different sizes depending upon the production capacity.
Circular batch type frying system is exclusively used in hotels, restaurants and canteens. Made of high graded raw materials these fryers provide quick frying of various food items required instantly. We offers these Auto Controlled circular Batch Fryer in multiple sizes 12"/18"/24”/ 30”/36”/42” & /60”, specifications and varieties.
The main features of batch frying systems are
- Low fuel cost almost 20-30% less as compared to traditional system (bhatti).
- Low electricity cost, 80% less as compared to traditional system
- Automated temperature control that provide better and consistent product quality.
- Highly environment friendly process.(minimal noise & air pollution).
- High hygiene quotient
- Auto ignition
- Italian burners are fitted for heating
|Sr. No.||Pan Diameter||Type of Extruder||Products||Capacity|
|1||12"||N.A.||Soan Papdi||40 kg sugar/hr.|
|2||18"||Hand Driven||Bikaneri Bhujiya & Mava||20 to 25 kg/hr.|
|3||24" & 30"||Hand Driven||Nylon Sev, Garlic Sev, Samosa, Kachori||20 to 35 kg/hr.|
|4||36"||motor Driven||Papdi, All Types Gathiya & Sev||35 to 40 kg/hr.|
|5||42"||Motor Driven||Chana, Mung Dal, Coated Peanuts||40 to 50 kg/hr.|
|6||60"||Motor Driven||Potato Wafer, Banana Wafer||50 to 60 kg/hr.|
Economic portable kerosene or diesel bhatti (furnace)
Made of high graded raw materials these fryers provide quick frying of various food items required instantly. We offers these economic circular batch fryer in multiple sizes having different burner size 8,12,14,16 and 18 inch specifications and varieties.
Available models of Economic Portable kerosene or diesel bhatti (Furnace)
|Model No.||Burner Inch||Blower HP|
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The Figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.
This document was last modified on: by Techno Agencies (firstname.lastname@example.org)