- Pulverizers & hammer Mills
- Grains, Pulse Processing plants & machines
- Screening Machinery
- Blending Machines
- Chapati making machines
- Noodle Processing Machines
- Vermicelli processing machine
- Papad Making Machines
- Potato Chips Making Machines
- Banana Chips Making machine
- Namkeen making machines
- Food Processing Plants & Machines
- Commercial Kitchen equipment
- Beverage processing machines
- Dry Fruit Processing Machines
- Home appliances
Namkeen Processing Machines
Whether your application is small, large, straightforward or problematic, Techno can produce it with unequaled cost effectiveness.
This auger feeder is for uniform and consistent feeding of dry products i.e. Poha (Rice flakes), Corn flakes, extruded products of besan Snack pellets etc. directly to fryer.
Our automatic continuous namkeen fryer machines are rated high in quality, as they are developed from high quality steel using sophisticated technology. These snack fryer machines have become an indispensable items for snack industries throughout the world, for their exclusive nature and more durability. Easy to use these machines are completely resistant to corrosion and last for a long time. We offer these machines at industry leading prices.
Advance feature of continuous fryer
- Food Safety
- All contact materials and components are food grade to ensure food safety.
- Oil filtration system prolongs cooking oil life time which promotes better product shelf life.
- Oil enters the fryer kettle through strategically places inlets to ensure even temperature across the fryer.
- Fryer automatically control to stabilize cooking oil temperature.
- Cooking time is adjusted by controlling fryer’s conveyor speed.
- Engineering Excellence
- Techno continuous fryers are made of high quality components and material to ensure endurance and high performance.
- continuous Fryers are designed to work around the clock with minimum downtime.
- continuous Fryers comes in various sizes and configurations to meet different product and capacity requirements.
- Easy Maintenance
- The hood, conveyors and paddles can be lifted to allow easy access for cleaning/maintenance.
- For complete cleaning, cleaning solution can be circulated through the entire system
Frying System includes following equipment
(1) Continuous Frying System with Heat Exchanger, Oil Tank with Cooling SystemComplete system consists of frying section with paddles and sub merger belt, top hood, takeout belt, continuous oil filter, day oil tank and heat exchanger.
- Make up oil is continuously added to the fryer to maintain optimum level.
- The flow of oil ensures a linear flow of oil, which is necessary in order to have a uniform frying time for all the slices.
- The equipment is designed to have a low oil holding capacity in order to achieve low oil turn over ratio.
- Speed of both the belts can be varied by a variable frequency drive to adjust the frying time. Similarly flow of inlet oil can be regulated with valves.
- The continuous oil filtration is carried out by a belt type filter, which keeps the frying oil clean and filtered particles are collected in a tray.
- A stainless steel 304 made Oil Tank is placed with the fryer which can accommodate entire oil in the system.
- After frying the chips are received by take out belt.
- The fryer is also suitable for Indian namkeens and snacks like potato bhujia, sev, ganthia, poha (rice flakes), corn flakes, papdi etc...
- For cooling of oil a shell and tube heat exchanger will be provided along with fryer for better oil management.
- The Fryer comes with pneumatic auto lifting arrangement of conveying system for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Complete Material of construction will be stainless steel 304.
Heat exchangerCoil type- Seamless Stainless Steel tubes & MS shell
Instant responseOil temperature instantly adjusts to product load changes in the fryer.
Multi-layer insulationLightweight ceramic fiber insulation keeps casing temperatures low and does not deteriorate from age or thermal stress. Low residual heat capacity enhances temperature control and eliminates overheating of oil during unscheduled shutdowns.
Self-cleaning tubingCompletely self-draining, our all-welded stainless steel tube bundles stay clean of particle accumulations. Normal thermal expansion produces no stressing or Buckling of the tubes, assuring years of reliable, trouble-free operation.
(2) Continuous Filtration SystemIn an indirect fryer, fitted with full flow primary filtration, the entire system oil is passed through the primary filter. Because of this oil circulation, fines are many times more likely to remain in suspension in the fryer until removed by the filter. The outcomes of this filtration are the almost total elimination of black particles (burnt fines) on the finished product, reduced carbon build-up, discolorations and smoke and improved oil life.
(3) Control PanelThe electrical control panel houses all the starters ,Temperature controllers and Variable frequency drives for operation of equipment.
Standard capacity: 150, 250, 500, 750 (Kg/Hr)
Section View of Automatic Continuous namkeen fryer ( Indirect heating System)
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The Figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.
This document was last modified on: by Techno Agencies (firstname.lastname@example.org)