- Pulverizers & hammer Mills
- Grains, Pulse Processing plants & machines
- Screening Machinery
- Blending Machines
- Chapati making machines
- Noodle Processing Machines
- Vermicelli processing machine
- Papad Making Machines
- Potato Chips Processing Machines
- Banana Chips Making machine
- Namkeen making machines
- Food Processing Plants & Machines
- Commercial Kitchen equipment
- Beverage processing machines
- Dry Fruit Processing Machines
- Home appliances
Mixing & Blending Machines
Ribbon Blender has been a well-designed Horizontal, Continuous and Batch type mixer and great output, economical and highly reliable for obtaining perfectly homogeneous blends of dry powders and grains. Specially designed heavy-duty spiral agitator mounted on a center shaft.
Whether your application is small, large, straightforward or problematic, Techno can produce it with unequaled cost effectiveness.
Industrial Ribbon Blender
An alternate design is the paddle agitator. The paddle are positioned to move the material in opposing lateral directions as well as radially. The paddle design is generally employed where friable materials are being blended, and when batches as small as 15% of the total capacity are going to be mixed in the blender.
Design Highlights of Ribbon Blenders
- The outer ribbon displaces the material from the ends to the center while the inner ribbon moves the material from the center to the ends. This counter-current action results in homogeneous blending.
- The speed of shaft rotation will vary inversely as the circumference of the outer ribbon; approximately optimum between 70-100 meters per minute to ensure thorough blends in short cycle times.
Triple Mixing Action - The Key to Fast, Efficient Blending
- As the agitator rotates, the material is tumbled and carried radially around the inside of the blender.
- The pitch of the outer ribbon moves the material toward the discharge opening.
- The inner ribbon which has an opposing pitch moves the material away from the discharge opening
Standard Features of Industrial Ribbon Blender
- Ribbon blenders are available in working capacity of 5 liters - 25,000 liters
- Ribbon blenders are available in all different grades of stainless steel, carbon steel and special alloy steels.
- Ribbon blender is equipped with center discharge agitator.
- Designed for pollution free operation.
- Ribbon blender's top cover depending on the length of the agitator.
- Centrally located Flush bottom discharge valve.
- Stainless steel surfaces are polished to desired standards. All exterior non-stainless surfaces are painted with automotive paint.
- Ribbon blenders is mounted on supports providing suitable discharge clearance.
Customized Features of Industrial Ribbon Blender
- Wear resistant liner plates for abrasive products.
- Ribbon Blender for multiple discharge positions.
- Manually or pneumatically operated butterfly Valve, Slide gate Valve, diaphragm Valve, etc. for discharge.
- Split design stuffing boxes, Air-purging stuffing boxes, mechanical seals.
- Explosion-proof motors, variable speed drives along with electrical control panel.
- Spraying system for liquid injection.
- Lump breakers for solids or agglomerates size reduction.
- Vacuum and pressure construction.
- Jacket for heating, cooling.
- Inspection, cleaning windows on the container, cover.
- Cover openings, Nozzles as required.
Applications of Industrial Ribbon BlenderAbrasives, animal feeds, bakery premixes, bird feeds, engineered plastic resins, pesticides and herbicides, pet foods, pharmaceuticals, cake mixes, carbon black, dietary supplements, fertilizers,gypsum, talcum powders, spice blends, plastic powders, epoxy resins, metal cleaning compounds, dried food products, Fire retardants, etc.
Food & Ingredients
Infant formula, cocoa mix, instant salad dressing, cake mixes, seasonings, flavorings, gelatin ... the list of food material in which our blender can speed up mix times and provide consistent uniformity, goes on and on. All models can be outfitted with cleaning nozzles to aid in batch changes. A variety of feed and discharge arrangements are possible to tailor to your needs.
Our blenders provide the required uniformity in shorter times which means less dusting and breakage of the ingredients that can cause gastric ulcers in the animals, and bridging of downstream handling equipment. Additionally, by using scrapers or drop bottom discharge, the amount of material left over between batches is minimized, reducing the opportunity for bacterial growth.
Available Models of Ribbon Blenders
|Model No||Chamber size in inch
(L X W X H)
|Useful capacity volume in liter||approximate Kg for Spices||Required H.P.|
|Techno-RB-50||18 X 12 X 15||50||10||1|
|Techno-RB-100||21 X 15 X 18||80||25||2|
|Techno-RB-250||24 X 18 X 24||150||50||3|
|Techno-RB-500||36 X 18 X 24||250||100||5|
|Techno-RB-1000||48 X 24 x 30||500||200||7.5|
|Techno-RB-1500||60 X 30 X 36||1000||500||10|
|Techno-RB-2000||84 X 30 X 36||1250||750||12.5|
|Techno-RB-3000||120 X 30 X 36||2000||1000||15|
|Techno-RB-4000||120 X 42 X 42||4000||20-25|
|Techno-RB-5000||120 X 48 X 54||5000||25-30|
|Techno-RB-6000||130 X 48 X 54||6000||30-40|
|Techno-RB-7000||140 X 48 X 54||7000||40-50|
|Techno-RB-8000||150 X 48 X 54||8000||40-50|
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The Figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.
This document was last modified on: by Techno Agencies (email@example.com)