- Pulverizers & hammer Mills
- Grains, Pulse Processing plants & machines
- Screening Machinery
- Blending Machines
- Chapati making machines
- Noodle Processing Machines
- Vermicelli processing machine
- Papad Making Machines
- Potato Chips Processing Machines
- Banana Chips Making machine
- Namkeen making machines
- Food Processing Plants & Machines
- Commercial Kitchen equipment
- Beverage processing machines
- Dry Fruit Processing Machines
- Home appliances
Beverage processing machine
Whether your application is small, large, straightforward or problematic, Techno can produce it with unequalled cost effectiveness.
Masticating juicers (single auger juicer)
A screw type single auger moves the pulp along the auger to press the pulp against a straining screen or housing. Soft fruits should be combining with harder fruits and vegetables, as the auger needs plant fiber to move the material along the length of the auger. Works well with leafy vegetables such as parsley, spinach and wheat grass. Low 350 rpm speed is quiet and produces less foaming and oxidation than centrifugal juicers.
Construction of Masticating juicers (single auger juicer)Mild steel fabricated stand covered with stainless steel sheet. Easily removable angular aluminum (Stainless Steel optional) warm drive on low RPM by suitable electric motor, pulley and v belts. Warm is fixed in aluminum angular chamber. lower half of chamber contains suitable round hole screen. Extracted juices filtered from that screen and remaining pulp is ejection from pulp discharge rectangular tube. extracting pressure can controlled by screw.
Application of Masticating juicers ( single auger juicer )A masticating juicer is especially good at juicing the very important green leafy vegetables such as wheat grass, spinach, parsley, cilantro, kale, Swiss Chard, etc. While a centrifugal juicer can juice green leafy vegetables, the centrifugal juicer is nowhere near as efficient as a masticating juicer in this regard.
Key feature of masticating juicers ( single auger juicer )
- It doesn't extract the oil from the peel
- The juice doesn't pass over the peel on its "journey" to the glass or jug
- Return is very high, because it extracts the juice from the pulp remains the pulp as a residue material from the machine.
- Multi-purpose wheat grass, fruit and vegetable juicer
- Single Aluminum auger screw design with stainless steel screens.
- Low 350 revolutions per minute speed minimize juice extracting, heat and oxidation and maximize nutrition from your juice.
- Large round feed chute allows big pieces of fruits and vegetables to be insert.
- Automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing.
- Quiet and efficient high yield operation
- Unique design looks great in storage on your counter.
- Revolutionary easy to assemble / disassemble design makes unit easy to clean and operate.
Available models of masticating juicers ( single auger juicer )
|Model No||Techno-1003 (I)||Techno-1003 (II)||Techno-1004 (I)|
|Motor||0.75 H. P. ( 0.56 Kw)||0.5 H. P. ( 0.38 Kw )||0.25 H. P. (0.19 Kw)|
|RPM of machine||350||350||350|
|Size of juicers in inch||21 X 9 X 22.5||19 X 8.5X 21||17 X 8.5 X 19|
|Drive||Double V Belt||Double V Belt||Single V Belt|
Standard accessories of Masticating Juicers ( single auger juicer )
- Suitable electric motor along with 2 meter 3 core cable, suitable on / off switch, plug top.
- Suitable V Belts.
- Wooden chute press
- Mild steel fabricated handle ( if you don't have electricity or you are not in position to use electric due to some circumstances, you can operate by this handle ).
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The Figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.
This document was last modified on: by Techno Agencies (firstname.lastname@example.org)