- Pulverizers & hammer Mills
- Grains, Pulse Processing plants & machines
- Screening Machinery
- Blending Machines
- Chapati making machines
- Noodle Processing Machines
- Vermicelli processing machine
- Papad Making Machines
- Potato Chips Making Machines
- Banana Chips Making machine
- Namkeen making machines
- Food Processing Plants & Machines
- Commercial Kitchen equipment
- Beverage processing machines
- Dry Fruit Processing Machines
- Home appliances
Namkeen Processing Machines
Our range of processing machines includes namkeen making machines, Snacks making machines, fryams making machines, banana wafer machine, potato chips making machine potato crisps making machines, hydro extractor to remove the oil from namkeens, and many more.
Whether your application is small, large, straightforward or problematic, Techno can produce it with unequaled cost effectiveness.
Namkeen Making Machine
Namkeen is a traditional Indian Snacks. Apart from being a popular snack item, it aids in digestion too due to the presence of various spices in it. It is made by gram flour. Spices and other additives are added to the gram flour to make the dough. The dough for Namkeen is made to pass through a simple extruder which makes fine strands of the dough. The strands are fried in the frying pan in hot cooking oil. Excess oil is removed after frying and the Namkeen is packed. For making Bhujia, boiled and mashed potatoes are added to the flour mixture.
Main Feature of namkeen, snacks making machine
- Easy to operate, saving time and labor
- Operator needs no experience, production is rapid. The thickness of sev, papadi, ganthia, fulvadi etc... and size of finished products are adjustable.
- Advanced Design and Sanitary
- Machine is easy to assemble, clean and maintain
- Warm are completely removable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Wide Variety of Products
- Various die are easy-to-change and can be used to make Sev, ganthia, papdi, Ratlami sev, aloo sev, bikaneri sev, farali chevda, etc.
- Different ingredients or additives can be added to the dough to make different flavor
Technical Details namkeen, snacks making machine
|Model No||Extruder Size||HP (KW)||Production capacity
|TECHNO-NM-50||6”||0.5 (0.37)||25-30 kilograms.|
|TECHNO-NM-90||8”||1 (0.75)||60-70 Kilograms|
|TECHNO-NM-92||8” brass rotor||2 (1.5)||70-80 Kilograms|
Operating System of namkeen, snacks making machinePrepare the desired amount of dough either with help of Techno flour kneading or mixing machine. or manual. This dough is passing through extruder and long rods of sev come out from the extruder with fitted die which are directly placed in the frying Pan for Frying. After that kept out from frying pan and place it in to the oil extractor to remove exceed oil. ( Please note that you can use continuous fryer for larger and low fat production)
Standard accessories of namkeen, snacks making machine
|Grating Disc||Nylon Sev||Sev||Bhavnagari Sev|
- Seven numbers die from galvanized sheets
- 3 meter cable & 3 pin top as per IS: 1293 with suitable 2 Pole totally enclosed fan cooled three phase or Single Phase Sq. cage motor as per IS: 325 or 996.
Extra accessories of namkeen, snacks making machine
- Dough Kneader
- Extra die
- oil Extractor
- starters, main switch, ampere meter, capacitor for Three Phase Electric Motor.
- Suitable miniature circuit breaker as per IS: 8828 with 3 pin top as per IS:1293 for single Phase Electric Motors.
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The Figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.
This document was last modified on: by Techno Agencies (firstname.lastname@example.org)