- Pulverizers & hammer Mills
- Grains, Pulse Processing plants & machines
- Screening Machinery
- Blending Machines
- Chapati making machines
- Noodle Processing Machines
- Vermicelli processing machine
- Papad Making Machines
- Potato Chips Processing Machines
- Banana Chips Making machine
- Namkeen making machines
- Food Processing Plants & Machines
- Commercial Kitchen equipment
- Beverage processing machines
- Dry Fruit Processing Machines
- Home appliances
Papad Processing machines
It has dual rollers and circular rotating plate type mechanism for papad rolling, papad size is adjusted with the help of roller pressure. The machine is safe to use and easy to operate with by pedal. It is used for making papad, puri, chapati, thalipith and karanji. Production capacity is 300 - 400 pieces per hour.
Whether your application is small, large, straightforward or problematic, Techno can produce it with unequalled cost effectiveness.
Papad rolling machine (Papad Press)
Construction of Papad rolling machineTechno handmade style papad machine consist heavy duty mild duty fabricated structure covered with stainless steel sheet. Cast iron chrome plated (stainless steel optional) palpate rotate by 0.5 H.P. (0.375 KW) electric motor. Mild steel chrome plated revolving guide having four numbers deep groove ball bearing which is drive by polpate. Moving of revolving guide is done by foot. Specialized limit switch is supplied with machine thus when revolving guide & polpat is came in contact electric motor will start.
Key features of handmade style Papad rolling machine
- Unique and reliable design
- The handmade style papad making machine are highly effective as well as nonstop continuous papad making process.
- Robust construction & Low specific power consumption
- Thickness of Papad, Mathia, Chorafali, can de regulated to match with your specifications.
- Completely upgrade to suit your specific requirements
- Modular design for easy transport & installation
- Operated by Single / Three phase electric motor
- A fully safe & covered body designed to prevent dust & control noise generation.
Process of manual Papad rolling machineMain ingredients of papad are pulse flour (preferably urad dhal), salt, carbonates, farinaceous material and water. At room temperature prepare the desired amount of dough with help of Techno flour kneading mixing machine or manual. After that, divide the dough into peach-size balls with help of Techno luva (loi) cutting machine or manual. Put this luva (peach size balls) between plastic sheets. After that you have to put that both sheet & loi between rotated polpat & revolving guide. Now, pressing the foot paddle this revolving guide is came near to rotated polpat. Rolling it up to your required size maximum 11" rolling is possible.
Application of Papad rolling machineThese Papad rolling machine are useful to prepare papad, mathia, chorafali, etc..
Standard accessories of manual Papad rolling machine
- Machine and motor pulley
- Adjustable motor rails.
- Five set of polyvinyl chloride sheets
- Limit switch with suitable miniature circuit breaker for single phase motor only.
Extra accessories of manual papad making machine
- 3 meter cable & 3 pin top as per is: 1293 for single phase electric motors.
- Starters, main switch, ampere meter, capacitor for single phase electric motor.
- Extra Five set of polyvinyl chloride sheets
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The Figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.
This document was last modified on: by Techno Agencies (email@example.com)