- Pulverizers & hammer Mills
- Grains, Pulse Processing plants & machines
- Screening Machinery
- Blending Machines
- Chapati making machines
- Noodle Processing Machines
- Vermicelli processing machine
- Papad Making Machines
- Potato Chips Processing Machines
- Banana Chips Making machine
- Namkeen making machines
- Food Processing Plants & Machines
- Commercial Kitchen equipment
- Beverage processing machines
- Dry Fruit Processing Machines
- Home appliances
Chapati making machines
Whether your application is small, large, straightforward or problematic, Techno can produce it with unequalled cost effectiveness.
Raw Chapati and poori making machine
Our raw chapati making machines are designed for very useful in places where a large quantity of chapatis is required within a limited time period.
Key advantage of raw chapati making machine
- Unique and reliable design
- The raw chapati making machines are highly effective as well as nonstop continuous process.
- The Techno raw chapati making machine provides ease to use and cleaning, saves labor costs and ensures product uniformity.
- The dough just needed to be loaded in hopper which passes on to the dough sheeting machine and gauge roller where thickness of the chapati can be adjusted.
- A minimized power consummation by the way of friction loses. Low noise operation, no wastage of product and no pollution hazard.
- Due to Variable Speed DC Drive, machine's speed can regulate.
Operating System of Raw chapati Maker
Dough Mixer (Dough Kneading Machine)This machine would consist of heavy-duty stainless steel body with multi-purpose arms. Heavy-duty gears are providing to take the full load and to avoid damage to the mixer arms. ( Please note that this dough kneading machine is not standard part of raw chapati making machine )
Dough Sheeter:Dough sheeting machine consisting of a heavy- duty frame with gauging rollers driven by a motor with gearbox arrangement would be provided. The horizontal hopper would be of Stainless steel with proper taper. The dough is smooth formed from the hopper in the form of a sheet and feed to the gauging rollers. The distance between the gauging rollers would be adjustable and this would depend on the desired thickness of the roti, chapati or puri. The rollers would be teflon coated (food-grade material). There would be an intermediate conveyor to feed the dough sheet to the rotary cutting unit. The conveyor belt would be of food-grade material.
Rotary Cutting Unit:A rotary cutting is would be fitted on a roller for smooth and accurate cutting Roti, chapatti as per the desired size. There would be a provision for shifting the generated Chapatti scrap back to the scrap collection tray.
Standard accessories of Raw chapati making machine
- 1 horsepower Silicon Controlled Rectifier rated D.C. motor with base speed 300 to 3000 Rpm electric motor along with variable speed DC drive which converts incoming three or single-phase AC volts to DC volts. During this conversion process DC drives then can regulate speed, torque, voltage and current conditions of the DC motor.
- One number of die roll
Extra accessories of raw chati making machine
- Dough Kneader
- Extra die roll if required.
Technical specification of Raw Chapatti making machineProduction capacity: - 500 to 3000 chapatti Pcs. Per hour & 3000 to 6000 puri ( Poori) pcs. per hour
Powder Required:- 1H.P. single or three phase
Approximate dimensions :- 98 inch X 43 inch X 20 inch X 230 Kg.
Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the rights to alter and/or amend dimensions/design without prior notice.
The Figure for capacities given are for guideline only may very force case to case and depending many factors.
This document was last modified on: by Techno Agencies (firstname.lastname@example.org)